Sunday, January 13, 2008

Goergen Christmas

These are pics from the Goergen/Godfrey/Schrieber Christmas we have every two years. It's always a lot of fun. Not everyone could make it this year, but it was GREAT to see those who came!

Adrienne in her pretty outfit!



Oh poor Santa!! Caleb didn't really want to have anything to do with him while he was there but he was sure to say something to him when he left "Bye Santa"!



Adrienne also got to see Santa and she loved his beard!!



Cousin Jordan Godfrey holding Adrienne. Adrienne really liked her!!











Adrienne and Grandpa...I love this picture!









Caleb and cousin Jacob, played with Elmo and tissue paper all night. They had a blast together!





My brothers and I...this is the first picture we have taken since I got marriend 2 1/2 years ago...and we are getting old!!






TJ and I out to the bars after the party!







Brooke, me and TJ, at the bar.









My cousins, Katie and Anne, with Brooke. Aren't they all so cute!!!!














No comments: