Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Up in Sioux City.....

Last week I went up to Sioux City for a 5 days so Grandma and Grandpa could hang out with the kids and TJ could get some stuff done around the yard and homework. The kids had a blast, well at least Caleb did. Adrienne's stranger anxiety and two front teeth coming in got the best of her and she was not happy. As you can see in this picture, she is not a fan of swings to say the least. I think it's the confinement!!



Caleb learned how to ride on the horsy swing(I'm sure it has a real name but that's what I call it) and thought he was pretty cool!
OMG...I can't stop laughing at this picture!!
Isn't this the cutest picture!! Uncle Joe and Caleb after a long swing time!



This is what Adrienne looked like most of the weekend :-( Stranger anxiety is getting the best of her.



I think Adrienne looks so old in this picture!



Oh my gosh, his face is priceless!! It was a full bubble weekend thanks to Auntie Mary!!



These next two are awesome. I put the camera on the sport setting to see if I could get him popping a bubble and I sure did!!


















Adrienne has decided she is a dog and carries everything she can in her mouth while she is crawling!



We had quite the hair day that day, but oh well, makes for funny pictures!


I'm giving credit where credit is due. My dad took this photo and I think it's amazing!!!





No comments: