Thursday, June 12, 2008

ARGH!!!

Took Adrienne to the doctor today because since last Friday she's been quite the bear. She got a low grade fever Friday and Saturday but was great Sunday and Monday and then Tuesday night she got a low grade again and yesterday and today it was getting higher and higher. On Friday I thought it could be a tooth and then started to think it may be an ear infection until all her symptoms went away. Then when they came back I was very confused but nonetheless thought it may be an ear infection. Hard to tell when she's normally not the happiest child in the world. Well we went to the doctor at 3:30 and before she even checked her, she said that she probably has hand, foot and mouth disease. Apparently it's quite common in the summer. She checked her ears and they were perfect, checked her throat and she has huge red blisters on it...ouch!! So she does have hand, foot and mouth disease :-( And sadly enough I know exactly where she got it :-( She's beyond miserable and not sleeping! Anyway, say some prayers for little princess that it goes away fast!!

1 comment:

Sallie said...

I am so sorry the little sweet thing isn't feeling well. She was pretty good @ the house. I certainly have seen worse! Give her a big hug from me and I hope she's on the mend soon. Did they give you any medicine? Sallie