Monday, November 17, 2008

We spent last week up in Sioux City as TJ was in California for work. I was sick most of the time :-( but the kids had a blast and were quite the characters. Caleb loved getting to read with Grandma and Adrienne loved all the extra people to wrestle with :-) Adrienne found her stage at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She sits on the fireplace and just talks and sings and yells. It's quite comical! She's quite the entertainer. She learned her first phrase "Oh, man!" It's absolutely hilarious! Unfortunately, I think she got it from me. She likes to say puppy, mom mom, dad dat, woof, bye bye, wow, papa, nana :-) We were starting to wonder if she was ever going to say anything, she's definitely taking longer than Caleb to spit them out! Caleb on the other hand is a non-stop talker. He's really starting to understand so many things. His favorite thing to say is "Oh that will be great!" or "Oh that will be awesome!" He's learning songs so easily and singing any words to any tune of a song, it's pretty incredible. He always wants to know what we are doing next :-) Which just makes me laugh! He's also getting really tall and skinny. I really honestly never thought I'd say that haha! He's so darn cute! The picture above is from last week at Grandma and Grandpa's. Grandpa took a few shots of the kids and of course they had to see them. I thought it was so cut they both sat there for like 5 minutes(that's a REALLY long time for Adrienne!) and looked at pictures!

Tonight Shelley was over and said to Caleb "Are you sure?" and Caleb goes "I'm positive!". HA! I will have to take credit for that one as I say that all the time! He's getting so old!

We'll be getting out family pics taken next weekend (praying for a bit of good weather and sun!) and I'll get those posted up here. It's been so long since we've had pictures taken, even just of the kids. I know that's sad considering I'm a photographer but taking your own children's pictures is such a challenge.

The kids and I will be going to PE101 tomorrow and I'm bringing my camera for the first time. Can't wait to share pictures of all the fun!

No comments: