Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Surprise Father's Day Present :-)

I have a million things to post before this, but this comes first today :-) I'm had the pleasure of getting to know a fellow photographer in town, Catherine Bosley of Bosley Creative. I feel so blessed to have met her. She's super talented, such an awesome person, and a great new friend!!! So I got ahold of her a few weeks ago to see if we could exchange services for father's day pics and she was all for it! Unfortunately, the day of the shoot, my kids didn't sleep the night before and were up bright and early, so needless to say it wasn't that enjoyable. Luckily, Catherine is talented enough to get amazing shots of me and the kids. I just LOVE all the pics!! Any photographer out there knows how hard it is to get good shots of your own kids or with you in the pics so these are so precious to me!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH CATHERINE! 






My kids are getting sooo big...I can't believe I have a 3 year old and almost 2 year old :-( 







Without furthur ado...Catherine and her beautiful family, Kobe, Maddie and Jack :-) Sooo cute!

Probably one of my favorite pictures of all time...isn't she stunning!!!

Kobe is one of the greatest big brothers, it's soo awesome to see!

Oh and TJ and my dad loved the pics :-) I tell you pics of kids and grand kiddies always puts a smile on their faces!

4 comments:

Kelly and Kelly said...

they all turned out fantastic - love!

smgoergen said...

Can't wait to get MY prints! Planning frames already!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Marie...the pictures are amazing...cutest kids ever and most gorgeous mom ever!! Love your BF

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pics of all of you. The kiddos are growing so fast.
Traci