Saturday, December 12, 2009

Potty Training Dos


Adrienne finally got her crib turned into a toddler bed and she loves it. So much that she's NEVER tried to get out at night or even in the morning. She still calls me in the morning to come get her haha! She's too funny! So we are super thankful for her not getting up at night! She did fall out once her first nap but other than that, she stays put.

Undie shots! I just had to! We started potty training on Monday. She has done great with #1, I should say amazing. She's maybe at 4 accidents in 6 days and only wet one night. She really got the hang of it rather quickly. #2 on the other hand has been horribly difficult. She absolutely refuses and is holding it in :-( Every other day she'll go in her underwear but for a girl who normally goes 2-3 times a day, she's having a really hard time. So if anyone has any helpful advice, my ears are wide open! Oh and bribes don't work...I mean I've used everything and she could care less! So I'm hoping she either gets over it or we hear about a super awesome idea so we can get past this hump! Otherwise she's been really good, which I am thankful for :-)

No comments: