Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years


Caleb was being super silly one morning and I caught this cute pic of him. He has a mohawk from the night before!

My two peas in a pod. No really she is just like her father!
We finally made sugar cookies, after Christmas, but don't hate, I still make a ton of other cookies. Anyway, this was my first attempt at sugar cookies. If you know me well I'm picky about my cookies they have to be soft and chewy, yet stay together. THESE ARE AMAZING!!! I got the recipe off a cooking blog of a texas mom. I have no idea how I found it. They are even better right out of the fridge. So your thinking, another awesome cookie Lindsay can make for me. Well I don't have the recipe. I never wrote it down and I thought I saved the blog and I didn't. Yep...you have no idea how mad I am about it! So needless to say I won't be making any sugar cookies for awhile. I must find the recipe!!!!!!!
The kids all dressed in the painting garb from GG Rossiter. They were so excited!!!! I was very smart. I made 24 small cookies, short and sweet They would have done this all day long and my house would have been painted Pink frosting if Adrienne had anythign to do with it. It was so fun though!!
Their cookie creations!
Adrienne all dressed for New Years Eve...she picked her entire outfit out...so cute!
Each of the kids got to make a homemade pizza with Grandma :-)
Uncle TJ and Salem....Salem loves TJ!!
Caleb in his Bilibo...if you've never seen one you must get one for your kids. They are such a great invention. The kids have played with it so much since we got it. I loved this picture because Caleb was helping Salem get on him. I was really surprised at how much he was interacting with her. So cute!
Love her!
Adrienne got the hang of it a lot faster than Calen did, she had a blast!
Sydney being a "Butterfly Turtle", the bilibo is her turtle shell!


All the kids toasting in the New Year with Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling Champagne....big hit!

Caleb was being so sweet with Salem. He's really getting good with the babies and enjoying being around them.
This is the "I've never had anything carbonated before and it's soooo good!". She reminded me of her dad savoring each and every drink.
Adrienne received the pj's from GG Hills and insisted on wearing them right away, and she now wants to wear them everyday because they're "footy jammies".
Caleb received The Polar Express book with CD from Grandma and Grandpa Hills and he is in love!!! He loves the movie but boy this kid listens to it at least 5 times a day. It doesn't have page turns but he knows when to turn the page :-) I love my little book reader!

No comments: