Friday, March 5, 2010

Caleb & the Ogres

When I got home this morning from boot camp, Caleb was sitting at the table with his head in his hands and looked really sad...

Me: "Caleb, what's wrong?"
Caleb: "I did not have a good nap."
Me: " Why not?"
Caleb: "Because the ogres made me skerred."
Me: "Why were the ogres scary?"
Caleb: "They were starring at me and I could hear their noises."
Me: "What did it sound like?"
Caleb: "Doot doot....doot, doot....oooooooooo it was soo scary (shaking)."

Dang Shrek!

1 comment:

Jsharpnack said...

Oh my goodness! I think darn movies all together, we have been getting Netflix movies lately and I guess I have a really poor memory because all the ones I loved as a kid seem so scary for Syd when I watch them now, we saw little mermaid the other night and now she thinks there are sea monsters everywhere :( Back to our favorite veggie tales I guess.